4111 Monarch Way
IRP I is a 95,634 square foot state-of-the art research, lab and office facility. In addition to laboratory and office spaces, the building includes the ODU Business Gateway, a single entry point to engage the intellectual capital, innovative technologies, and world-class infrastructure of ODU.
4211 Monarch Way
IRP II is a 95,634 square foot office and lab facility with amenities including conference facilities and collaborative small office suites, which provide an intimate business community atmosphere.
Additional Project Information
- Old Dominion University
Features and Amenities:
- Flexible Wet Lab and Office Suites featuring pre-installed casework and fume hoods and adaptable support areas enabling immediate occupancy
- Collaboration and Entrepreneurial Support Center combining flexible office suites and business support services to enable young companies to create market presence
- Business Incubator and Accelerator Services offering business plan development; marketing and PR assistance; financing strategy and access; market research and sizing capabilities; and corporate formation and operations
- World-class conference facility
- Access to World Renowned Modeling, Simulation and Visualization Development Platform
- Aggressive Technology Transfer and Licensing Programs
- Located within the 75-acre mixed-use University Village Complex, which includes: Ted Constant Convocation Center, Indoor and outdoor dining, coffee shops and casual dining establishments
"Innovation Research Park @ ODU will become a hub for knowledge-led economic development not only for the City of Norfolk, but also for the region and the commonwealth. The opening of this park will certainly enhance Old Dominion University's reputation as an outstanding institution of higher learning."
- Barclay Winn, Norfolk City Councilman