$28.00 – $34.00 / hour (Hourly/Non-Exempt)
801 West Baltimore Street, Suite 505, Baltimore, MD
Corporate and Legal
Responsible for providing administrative support and assistance to the President and the General Counsel and legal group
Wexford Science & Technology, LLC is a real estate company exclusively focused on partnering with universities, academic medical centers, and research institutions. Wexford works collaboratively with its partner institutions to help create and develop vibrant, mixed-use, amenity-rich Knowledge Communities that are built on a foundation of research, discovery, and entrepreneurial activity.
Description of the Position
In this position, the Administrative Assistant will possess a high energy level, be outgoing, be proactive, possess excellent organizational skills and be able to work independently. The position’s primary function is to leverage the President’s and General Counsel’s time by performing administrative duties related to the scope of their responsibilities and assist in, including but not limited to, schedule coordination (meetings), travel, expense reporting, event planning, ordering and maintaining supplies, and assisting with electronic file management. The position requires a professional presence, strong communication skills and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and effectively work with other members of the team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Outlook calendar/schedule maintenance, scheduling internal and external meetings (coordinate meeting logistics, presentation materials and conference rooms, tracking attendees, catering, etc.) as needed
- Coordinate travel and create travel itineraries for executives; complete and submit expense reports.
- Perform a variety of general clerical duties such as copying, filing, faxing, and typing.
- Organize and maintain online and physical file system
- Receive visitors and assist/direct phone calls
- Manage mail and package delivery
- Maintain and order office supplies/ beverage supplies
- Must have 3-5 years of experience supporting executive staff
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Sharepoint), experience with NetDocs or other document management system a plus
- Must be detailed oriented, possess strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Must demonstrate strong communication skills
- Must be a team player
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field preferred
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off and holidays
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you are a detail-oriented and proactive individual with experience in administrative support, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Wexford Science + Technology seeks to create a diverse, inclusive and welcoming work environment and provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type is not tolerated. Wexford Science + Technology is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Interested candidates should email in a single PDF a cover letter, resume, and any work samples that illustrate your best work consistent with our objectives for this position to: [email protected] or complete the form below. Please name the file: LASTNAME_FIRSTNAME_AA_Baltimore.PDF.
"*" indicates required fields