1. How would you rate the overall Summit? (1= Very Poor, 2= Poor, 3= Average, 4= Good, 5= Great)
2. Number of attendees (currently 50-55); just right? more? fewer?
3. Length of the event? Currently 1 1/2 days.
4. Would you like to see a half day added as just a university-corporate session?
5. Is Fall a convenient time to hold the Summit? If not, is there a better time of year?
1. Did you like hearing from Durham's mayor as a kick-off?
2. Is the mix of discussion and presentation right?
3. Is seeing what the host university is doing helpful, even it if isn't directly related to a Knowledge Community? (Ex: Brodhead, RSMAS - 2017)
1. Do you enjoy the broader tours? (Ex: American Tobacco, Wynwood Arts District - 2017)
2. Did you feel you had enough breaks and opportunities to interact with colleagues?
3. Did you enjoy seeing some of Durham's hotspots - Motorco, Mateo, Durham Hotel rooftop bar?
4. Did you enjoy the Ingram Collection? Do you like experiencing these iconic locations?
1. Did you enjoy The Durham? Would you prefer a more traditional full-service hotel?
2. Would you like to see a pre-conference package of materials and read-ahead articles? Would you contribute to such a package?
3. Would you like to see bios of all attendees included in the package?
SUMMIT 2019 TOPICS
1. Who would you like to see as a keynote speaker next year? Thought leader, innovation district leader, corporate executive? Suggestions?
2. Do you have a case study you’d like to see explored? One you’d like to present?
3. Would you be interested in continuing to explore a global network of Innovation Districts as suggested by Julie Wagner?
4. It is likely that Summit 2019 will be in Philadelphia. Are there places, people, programs that you would want to see included in the agenda?
5. Other suggestions for improvement…