Available Square Feet
SF Floor Plate
Slab to Slab
Features + Amenities
- Located in the dynamic Evans-Churchill neighborhood, adjacent to Roosevelt Row, in downtown Phoenix
- Conveniently located within walking distance to restaurants, new residential buildings, hotels, public transportation, and arts district
- Newest building on the Phoenix Bioscience Core
- Fully lab-enabled
- Dynamic local art installations
- Variety of building programming and events
- Designed with building occupant’s health and wellness as a priority
- LEED Gold certification projected
There are lots of opportunities that we can collaborate together, we can improve our research, we can do better science.Dr. Haiwei Gu, Researcher and Assistant Professor, College of Health Solutions at ASU
850 PBC is a beautiful building, and it’s really well built for biotech, diagnostic phama, and any company doing life science. It has a really nice balance of lab room and office space.Steve Potts, Cofounder and CEO, OncoMyx Therapeutics
Celebrating the innovative partnership between Arizona State University, Wexford, and the City of Phoenix.
Tenants at 850 PBC
Healthy Buildings Platform
850PBC features enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of all common areas and stairwells; entry and exit door designation; increased outside air circulation; self cleaning surfaces in common areas; and additional hand sanitizers located through the building.
Ready to Lease or Want Additional Information?
"*" indicates required fields