Features + Amenities
- Big city amenities with bars, restaurants, and Durham Performing Arts Center coupled with small town access to business leaders and elected officials
- Close proximity to Duke University, American Tobacco Campus and Durham ID
- Transit oriented development with regional access from the Triangle, including the Raleigh-Durham International Airport and Durham Freeway and close proximity to the Durham Amtrak station and future Durham light rail station
- On-site multi-level parking garage for easy, accessible covered parking
- Activated streetscape and retail spaces
- Conferencing facilities
- 24/7 manned security desk, day porter and concierge with secure access to upper floors
Healthy Buildings Platform
204 S. Gregson will feature touchless soap dispensers, hand towels, water, toilets, and urinals; hand sanitizer stations throughout the building near entrances and exits, outside restrooms, near elevators; frequent changing of MERV 14 filters, increased outdoor air; frequent cleaning of high touch point areas, including stair railings, door handles, elevator buttons. In addition elevator buttons and door handles have been covered with covers that are self-cleaning.
Ready to Lease or want additional Information?
"*" indicates required fields