Features + Amenities
- Flexible facilities offerings including wet/dry lab space, office space, clean room, assembly and light manufacturing uses.
- Access to equipment, talent, clinical trials infrastructure and other research resources through Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and College of Medicine, an academic medical center undertaking sponsored research annually
- Strategic connections to address capital, technical assistance and workforce needs
- A unique environment where commercial success is accelerated due to linkages between industry, academia and government resource
- Shared resources including conference rooms, lobby and security
- Focus on life science, business technology and advanced manufacturing
- Cafe located adjacent to building
- High quality of life with low cost of living with nearby urban amenities
- World-class amusement park and resort complex, which includes a spa, country club and golf course
Tenants at HCAR
Healthy Buildings Platform
The building provides for above-industry standard air filtration with MERV 13 or greater filters and increased outside air flow. There is utilization of antimicrobial surfaces on high-touch surfaces and touchless sensors are used in restrooms and for access control. An automated visitor check-in system has been implemented with tenant convenience, safety and distancing protocols in mind.
Ready to Lease or Want Additional Information?
"*" indicates required fields