Available Square Feet
Slab to Slab
Features + Amenities
- Flexible Wet Lab and Office Suites featuring pre-installed casework and fume hoods and adaptable support areas enabling immediate occupancy
- Collaboration and Entrepreneurial Support Center combining flexible office suites and business support services to enable young companies to create market presence
- Business Incubator and Accelerator Services offering business plan development; marketing and PR assistance; financing strategy and access; market research and sizing capabilities; and corporate formation and operations
- Access to conference facility
- Access to World Renowned Modeling, Simulation and Visualization Development Platform
- Aggressive Technology Transfer and Licensing Programs
- Located within the 75-acre mixed-use University Village Complex, which includes: Ted Constant Convocation Center, Indoor and outdoor dining, coffee shops and casual dining establishments
- Adjacent parking garage
Tenants at 4111 Monarch Way
Healthy Buildings Platform
The building provides for above-industry standard air filtration with MERV 13 or greater filters and increased outside air flow. There is utilization of antimicrobial surfaces on high-touch surfaces and touchless sensors are used in restrooms and for access control. An automated visitor check-in system has been implemented with tenant convenience, safety and distancing protocols in mind.
Ready to Lease or Want Additional Information?
"*" indicates required fields