Features + Amenities
- Connected to one of the largest private research universities in the South and one of the largest medical/healthcare footprints in the US
- Commercial crossroads for the US, Latin America and Europe
- Skilled multi-lingual workforce, low taxed, idyllic climate, unique quality of life
- Access to more than 800 researchers associated with the Miller School of Medicine and affiliated institutions engaged in more than 1,500 research projects
- Proximity to two major airports (Miami International and Fort Lauderdale)
- Coworking, flexible offices, and laboratory spaces layered with robust programming, advising, and community-building initiatives.
- Collaborative, inclusive, and value-adding center of gravity with a strong focus on making Miami a true regional hub for entrepreneurship, innovation, and economic development
- Proximity to more than one of Miami’s famous entertainment and art hubs including Wynwood
- Provides community meeting space for nonprofits and residents in an under-served area
Tenants at Converge
Healthy Buildings Platform
The building is periodically tested for Indoor Air Quality and re-commissioned to confirm that all essential equipment is operating safely and at peak capacity. The building provides 100% fresh air intake and corresponding exhaust. In many office and labs, the building hosts a chilled beam HVAC component which allows for air to be circulated within the specific space but not to be circulated to other spaces therefore providing a unique ventilation system.