Joseph Reagan, Jr., AIA
Northeast Region Executive, Senior Vice President
Joe Reagan brings over 30 years of commercial real estate experience to his current role leading the Northeast Region for Wexford Science + Technology. As the Northeast Region Executive and Senior Vice President for Wexford, Joe is chartered with developing and executing projects focused on growing Innovation Districts in West Philadelphia, known as uCity Square, in Providence, known as the Design & Innovation District and in Pittsburgh’s Innovation Corridor.
With 15 years of institutional real estate, design and construction experience in Philadelphia, Joe has a strong track record of results, developing nearly 3.5 million square feet of laboratory, office and retail space.
Joe’s notable projects include:
- 3675 Market, a 340,000 RSF lab/office building currently under construction and anchored by the Science Center and Cambridge Innovation Center
- 3737 Market, a 330,000 RSF lab/office building anchored by the Penn Musculoskeletal Institute
- 225 Dyer, a 195,000 RSF office/research building currently under construction, anchored by Brown University, Johnson & Johnson, and Cambridge Innovation Center
- 1951 NW 7th, a 250,000 RSF lab/office building, anchored by University of Miami, Longeveron and Cambridge Innovation Center
- 3601 Filbert, a $40 million acquisition and redevelopment project
Before joining Wexford, Joe was Assistant Vice President of Real Estate and Architecture for the University of Pennsylvania Health System (UPHS), where he oversaw 5 million square feet of owned and leased facilities and directed the Health System design and construction department with an annual capital budget in excess of $100 million.
Joe graduated with a Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Architecture from the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, NY. He is also a registered architect in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.