South Street Landing
350 Eddy Street
This historic redevelopment is a 266,000 square foot academic building featuring Brown University and the Nursing Education Center, an initiative between Rhode Island College and University of Rhode Island’s nursing programs.
1 Point Street
River House is a new student housing residence for graduate, medical and upper level nursing students featuring 174 units/250-beds that front Point Street and the Providence River.
330 Eddy Street
This beautiful, state-of-the-art garage consists of 7 stories and 744 parking spaces. The garage will service tenants at South Street Landing and Davol Square, as well as the residents at River House.
Additional Project Info
- Brown University
- University of Rhode Island
Additional Institutional Relationships:
- Rhode Island College
Features and Amenities:
- Advanced teaching labs, simulation facilities
- Café / restaurant with unobstructed view of the Providence River
- Transit oriented with easy access to I-95 and the PVD Amtrak Station
- 10 miles from the PVD Airport
- Close proximity to Brown University Medical School, Rhode Island Hospital, Hasbro Children's Hospital and Women and Infants of Rhode Island Hospital